You can change your life. You can sort out issues. You can improve your life, your relationships, your well being.
When life has been difficult, you may need support and a catalyst to achieve the changes you aspire to.
Talking about and exploring your issues in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental setting can:
- Give you the support you need at a difficult time of your life
- Increase your awareness, giving you choices and control back in your life
- Help identify patterns of behaviour and solutions to have a more fulfilled life
- Help identify unhealthy negative beliefs that create psychological disturbance and convert them into healthy beliefs that promote psychological health
- Everybody is unique; therefore, I do not have a preset approach as to how I work with each person or for how long.
This will be discussed and mutually agreed in the first session.
You may come for one session, a few, or more depending on your needs.
Some of the issues I work with include:
- Anger management
- Grief and Loss
- Feelings of failure
- Low self-esteem
- Fertility issues
- IVF support
- Relationship issues
- Emotional and physical abuse
- Assertiveness training
- Eating disorders
- Panic attacks
- Sexual issues for women only
- Couple counselling
- And more